Join the Rescue Village team and make
a difference in your life and in the life of the animals! Rescue
Village is a premier animal welfare agency located in Northeast
Ohio and has 30 employees. Located in Geauga
County, the agency is recognized for its animal care and adoption
programs, Humane Education department, and progressive philosophy.
Full and part-time job opportunities may
become available throughout the year. Rescue Village is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Opening: Adoption Counselor/Animal Care Attendant
Full time, must be able to work weekends and some holidays. This individual will be part of a team responsible for cleaning facility and animal habitats as well as providing adoption services and counseling to prospective adopters utilizing Rescue Village adoption guidelines.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to handle animals, including dogs and cats, safely and humanely in all conditions
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must possess proficient computer skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be courteous and helpful at all times
- This position requires repetitive motion involving the hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders and occasional heavy lifting
How to Apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.